Wednesday, March 25, 2009

God, I was concerned and confused by yesterday's blog. The nail seemed a little rusty. Please help Bill with the carpal brain syndrome, which I can deeply relate to, and I know you know what he needs. Also, help Bill with the job situation. Help him to just trust in the doctors, in his wife, and in his own judgement about what he can and cannot do. Help those developing the "serum". Please make it be a killer serum. Thanks. In Jesus name, amen.

1 comment:

  1. Dear God, I know that you are the one true God. I know that you are in control. In this I find peace. Today Lord, I ask you to help Bill feel your presence and to find your peace. Help him to turn to you for your healing and your peace.
    Please Lord I ask for his healing. In Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete