Sunday, September 19, 2010

looking for good results

God,
I plead with you to make the medicine work on the cancer in my brother Bill's body. Bill has so much to offer this world; and he is so capable of being a force for good and a man whom You can use. Please, please help his body to heal. Help the medicine to work well enough that good results can be seen when he is next tested. He could use the encouragement. God I have no doubt that You can do this. What I don't know is if You will. If, for some reason that only You can know, the medicine doesn't work, then please gird him and his family up to be able to handle this. I love you, God. I thank you for working in Bill's life and in his work to help other people. Please give him hope and healing.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

1 comment: